среда, 23. јануар 2013.

Planetary Interaction

1. Introduction

A couple of days ago I told you that I started doing some PI, and here I am writing about it. First I have Remote Sensing, Planetology, Command Centres Upgrades, Interplanetary Consolidation at IV, and Advanced Planetology at III. My goal at this PI is to use as little time as possible on managing the planets, and hauling the goods, and make some decent passive income. As I am pretty new at this PI stuff, I can't tell you exactlly how much profit I expect, but let's just say that I will be more than happy if it coveres at least 50% of my future POS fuel costs (More on POS in the upcoming posts).

2. Setup

I have 5 planets (2 gas, 1 barren, 1 oceanic, 1 storm) they are located 7 jumps from jita, so I can from station manage my colonies. On 4 planets I have extractors and some processors to process raw goods, that I export from the planet and import on a barren planet on which I make Condensates.

On the frist gas planet I extract Noble Gas and precess it in Oxygen, on the second gas planet I extract Reactive Gas and make Oxidizing Compound, on oceanic I extract Aquetous Liquids and make Water, and on storm I extract Ionic Solutions and make Electrolytes.

On barren planet I have 4 Coolant Factories. For one cycle that makes 5 units of Coolant, I need 40 Water and 40 Electrolytes. I also have 4 Oxides Factories. For one cycle that makes 5 units of Oxides I need 40 Oxygen and 40 Oxidizing Compound. And I have 4 factories that make Condensates, for one cycle that makes 3 Condensates I need 10 Coolant and 10 Oxides, all cycles last 1 hour.

3. End

In the end I know this is FAR from ideal setup, I just don't have the nerves to float around space in search of good planets, and if they are far from Jita, I will lose a lot of time from my main proffession which is trading, we will see in the end of the month on how much profit did I make, full report of this activity will be made.

3 коментара:

  1. n the end I know this eve online isk for sale is FAR from ideal setup, I just don't have the nerves to float around space in search of good planets, and if they are far from Jita, I will lose a lot of time from my main proffession which is isk eve trading, we will see in the end of the month on how much profit did I make, full report of this activity will be made.

    ОдговориИзбриши
  2. Аутор је уклонио коментар.

    ОдговориИзбриши
  3. You have shared wonderful information. You can also find best Iron and steel material at Laxmi Iron & Steel Industry. The main object of LAXMI IRON & STEEL INDUSTRIES is to provide best quality and cost effective Cast Iron & Steel. For more information Visit…
    Manufacturers Trader

    ОдговориИзбриши